https://sites.google.com/view/ketobodz-ketoo/home

thing I'm similar to when me and Ben woody were at night I just suddenly didn't care anymore and I wanted to eat whatever because this one time wouldn't harm anyone and the food was gonna taste so so good so it's worth it because it didn't start off bad at four but then it got like February this year and a sandwich wouldn't cut it like I didn't want a sandwich I hadn't eaten all day so I want a sandwich I want to go to McDonald's I want to get chicken nuggets I want to get a McFlurry I want to get a drink and then after I'd done that I'd be like so mad at myself I'd eaten so much I'd be like oh my god like why have you done this to yourself like and then I was like whoa you've already ruined it for yourself you already out 2,000 calories for the day so you might as well just go ham and because I was still hungry as expected 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ketobodz Keto weight loss pills 2020